August 3, 2009

Getting ready for the classes...

It's been a while since my last class due to work, school etc. But since (hopefully) I'm starting again soon, I've been doing some exercises that might be helpful for BJJ.

Like push ups, squats, side to side bridges, bump and shrimp, hips ups (as if you're doing triange chokes), animal walks, sit outs (I think that's what they're called) and turkish get ups.

They were quite helpful (and kicked my ass too). I suggest doing a circuit program like that for yourself.

( Oh, by the way I've got the idea Grappler's Guide (a really good grappling resource, with lots of helpful members - even some famous ones- ) Link . You, also might want to check that out. )

1 comment:

  1. The Grapplers Guide is an excellent site, though there are currently only six places left for membership until it becomes exclusive. So for anyone reading this, best to get there fast: I've got a review of the Grapplers Guide up here.

    ReplyDelete

 

White Belt © 2008. Templates Zone :: Converted by Blogger Template | Wordpress and Blogger Template